A blog I started in 2008 - 9 to document my travels... continued!

Friday 10 October 2008

I took the elevator up the tower of Jesus



Fardou (the other artist resident here) and I visited the Cathedral today, the largest cathedral in Argentina. It has two towers: the tower of Jesus and the tower of Mary. The tower of Jesus has an elevator to the top (yep).  (Its the one on the left in the picture.) Good views all round but particularly good views of the ducks on the tower of Mary... apparently ducks are more Argentine than gargoyles... 

1 comment:

Chrystene said...

LOVE the ducks!

This is great, Rachelle! Much better than Facebook. It's one of my daily reads so.... I am expecting daily entries!

And can you do something about the background?

Just kidding, great to be able to follow along on your adventures. Vicariousness is the lot of those on student budgets.